HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Eldarde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saba
Admin
Saba

Eldarde                          Empty
PostSubject: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Eldarde                          Red-au10

Eldarde is a rocky area with a lot of snow on the higer spots.
Animals: dall sheep, mountain goats, lemmings, ground squirrels, snowshoe hare, cougars, golden eagle, some owls and other birds of prey that live in mountain areas

Back to top Go down
http://moonstonepackrp.forumhr.com
fortissimo

fortissimo

Location : Dont you remember? IM THAT PERSON, WITH THE HAIR, AND THE EYES...

PostSubject: L O V E is just another word i haven't learned to pronounce   Eldarde                          EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Ice.
The sky was as tranquil as usual. Filled with the disease of night, no stars in sight. Perhaps a array of trumpets should have cut through the silence, announcing the presence of a very unique creature indeed... Paw steps, the slightest of a sound, yet it was still there, hanging within the distance. One, two, three, four... Beating the ground in it's deadly, disastrous rhythm. A wolf, who's pelt clung to a very muscular body... tan and gray, stood out like a promising cloud in a storm. His lampshades, the darkest, most vibrant shade of orange one had ever saw, strayed into the furthest corners, taking in every minor detail. Just like the heavens, this wolf could slice through the thickest of nights with unforgivable swords, just like the heavens, the sound of his laughter opened up a portal of light through this dreary night. His physique, muscular and large, was like a stone statue, etched by a famous artist of the renaissance. Look how his shoulders ripple with every slight movement, how his glorious pelt cascades down his back like ocean waves in a black and white picture. Another sound, was it? The he-wolf lifted his head cautiously, pumpkin like eyes filled with a light amusing feel. Audio's perked, feeling out into the emptiness for any sign of life. Fortissimo cleared his vocals, before leaping to his feet with the speed of a jet plane, causing a major disturbance within his coat. " Hello?" he spoke aloud, voice curled with the slightest of a Russian accent. There was no one here, he was all alone in this dark forest. Why did that make him laugh, then? Again, another fit of bubbly sickness threatened to override his brain. he was naturally happy, perhaps it was a shield? A mask, that he wore to a masquerade ball. he was capable of mass destruction, he had the strength and determination of a lion. Yet within a instant he could cover all of that up, and have the happiness of a pup. he lived for life, what was that saying he had heard once...? Something about you only live your life once?
he did in fact only have one life, and he was tempted to live it to it's absolute fullest.
Back to top Go down
http://herecomestheparty.wikifoundry.com/
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am

(are you a writer or something *o* )
Saba was walking over the rocks getting as far away as possible from the den. She needed some rest from all the stress. There were no stars to be seen on the sky so she felt surrounded by the darkness. Soon, she caught a scent of an unknown wolf somewhere inside her (the pack's) territory. Her muscles tensed as she was smiling the air and checking how big the distant the wolf is. Its scent was strong which meant that it was close enough. Saba couldn't stop thinking about getting new members of the pack. She always felt so alone and starting a pack, at least she thought so, was a perfect idea. She thought about the scounts that will travel around the territory so she hasn't to do it all the time. While she was thinking, she slowly got closer to the stranger. She was trying to stay on alert, trying to stay focused, but that was impossible because her thoughts were just flying around inside her head. She finally arrived to the wolf. She came closer to look at it. At him. It was a large, good built brute. But the most important thing was; he was a stranger so Saba made sure that she was ready on everything. "Who are you and what do you want?" she asked with a strong voice. "That's how a leader has to speak", she thought to herself. She put up her tail straight and tensed her muscles waiting for a response...
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

"Who are you and what do you want?" A females voice tickled his audio's, and slowly a charming smile made it's way across his handsome face. Pushing down on his massive paws, turning his tall body to face the female, the brute cocked his head to the side, gray and tan fur cascading in small ripples down his muscular figure. " Why hello there, love." He spoke softly, teasingly. His voice heavy with a Russian accent, ripping at the silence. " My name is Fortissimo, though for you, i will make an exception of fort." The charming smile was still into play, and cautiously he sized up the firey female. Sitting, his hindquarters gathering underneath his long fur, he met the females eyes. His own pools, holding a flirtatious smile. " This is your pack, no, love?" He questioned, his canines flashing in the dark as he spoke.

Eh, perhaps you could call me a writer.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

The fae looked more carefully at Fortissimo. By his look and the sound of his voice she figured out that he was flirting with her so first she smiled at him and then, all of a sudden she pushed him to the ground and growled " Yes, I am the leader of the pack who this territory belongs to. And while I am the leader, you have no right to call me love or to try to flirt with me, got it?". She made a step back. The brute was stronger than her and she knew that. She is faster though and caught him unprepared this time. While she was waiting for Fortissimo to get back up, she was watching him with a strict look. A part of her wanted to flirt, make conversations, relationships and so on. But the other part was stronger and knew what is wrong and what is right. Saba asked one more time "So, what do you want?". Her voice was different this time. She sounded stronger and stricter. She let out a slight, low growl..
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

As he was thrown to the ground, a chuckle rose from his strong chest. " Sorry, princesa." He spoke, still holding the natural charming tone, as it was nearly impossible to keep him away from his flirty personality, even if you beat it out of him. " I would say i wish to join your pack, but i would have to prove myself first. I myself find it slightly annoying when a wolf with it's tongue hanging out of it's mouth, intrudes begging you for acceptance." His russian voice curled each syllable deliciously. Pausing, his large figure rolling onto it's back, he looked at her from his upside down position, clearly submitting. His orange eyes however, held a playful challenge. " A simple, nice to meet you would be fine." He replied smoothly, before laughing warmly once more.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 am

She had to admit it, the new wolf was kind of charming. She put away that thought and said "You wanna prove yourself? Fine, there are cougars in this hills. We'll find some and then you'll fight it. To be clear, it will be a fight until the death." She turned around to lead the way, but then she turned her head back and asked looking over her shoulder: "You ok with it?" She hoped to scare him off a little. It was dark and the sky was grey too. Everything around them seemed peaceful though, as much as she could see.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 am

At the thought of a fight, the blood soared in his veins, warming his body was a wonderful feeling of adrenaline. Quickly jumping to his feet, the large male took a step, his paw pressing into the delicate ground below. " That is a challenge, i accept me amour. For cougars aren't as smart as you would think." A smile had split his face, and turning his back to her he craned his head best he could, gesturing to his left shoulder. Three lines raked his shoulder blade, scarred tissue, no doubt. Though they were obviously claws. " I've run into a few, before." He grinned, turning his full body to her once more. " Your voice has a beautiful, musical melody, princesa." His charming nature was back, and taking a few more steps to be at her side, he looked down at her and nodded once. " Then were off, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:25 am

Saba watched the wolf moving and listened to his voice. "Stop!" She heard someone or something screaming in her head. She slightly shaked hear head pretending she tries to shake off some dust. "Yes" she managed to say when the brute asked her a question. She knew excatly where to go, but something was blurring her mind and she couldn't think clearly. She decided to rely on her instincts while she lets her thoughts flow inside her head. She walked over some rocks, and then the ground started being steep. She knew that the cougars were mostly hiding somewhere on the top of a hill, in a little cave or a hole in the rocky ground. She walked not really knowing where she goes until she caught a scent of a cogar. "Here", she said quietly. The smell got stronger as they were getting closer. Saba couldn't see much anymore. She was relying on her nose hoping it'll lead them the right way. When she decided that they came close enough she looked back at Fortissimo and said: "Here we are. Now it's your turn to prove that your worth this pack." She felt weird while saying that because she never asked from another member to do that.
(ok, now you can post one post here in which you'll wrote how you fought and etc. it's 2:24 am here, i gtg, bye)
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:21 am

( Alright, nighty night, don't let those zombies bite ^-^)
A familiar smell reached his nostril's, the smell of a feline. Instinctively, a deep growl jumbled within his vocals, triggering his maw to open, a pink organ flopping out of his mouth. " This will only take a while, princesa." He muttered, evenly through his masculine growl, before slinking forward into the perfect example of a stalk. His refined back flat, stomach pressing to the ground. His shoulders arched above his head, turning and rolling as he crept inch by inch, audio's pressed even to his cranium. It was a cave, he noted as his large body curved closer. The scent, that horrible scent... Was overwhelming as he entered the cave, darkness swelling around him. An instant later, his orange eyes became used to the change in light, and he glanced around cautiously, taking in the surroundings. Small, delicate bones littered the cave... A pile of moss and fur in the corner. The creatures nest... He pondered, shaking his head once, a small amount of amusement within him. " Here kitty cat!" He belted out suddenly, bringing his stalking position to a clumsy, slouched sitting one. His hind quarters bent to hold his weight. In response to his voice, there was a high pitched scream, piercing for one to listen too. Taken aback for only a instant, the muscular brute stood, lowering his head. " Come and get me." He challenged, ears perked, tail raised high. A shape was taking form, ghostly in apperance, but there was no doubting the sound of claws against stone. His heart felt as if it were about to burst in his chest, as a small, lean figure burst through dark, standing in front of him. The cougar was rather small, but when it puffed out it's fur it apperared much bigger. It was a female, and judging by the way she moved her tail back and forth, she was very angry. Squaring his shoulders, he reeled back, before pushing down on his back paws and launching towards her. His teeth met her shoulder, and with a masculine growl he jerked his head. The cougar met him, with a bat to his upper back, which sent him flying backwards with a small yelp. " Your going to regret that." He growled, before diving underneath her paws and coming up behind her, clinging onto his tail with sharp canines. The cougar let out a sharp yowl, before swirling around and striking towards his face. Barely missing the pointed claws, Fortissimo scurried backwards, standing his ground, eyes hard. As the cougar circled him, he launched outwards, suddenly. His jaws wrapping around the cougars leg, biting down. The cougar hissed, swatting at his right flank with sharp claws, and as a stinging pain struck within him, he let go of the cougars leg. " Wolf." The creature in front of him spat, it seemed that was the only word it knew... Fort grumbled, feeling blood dragging down his flank, matting in his fur. With a howl of fury he pushed forward, ramming his head into the cougars side, knocking her over. He took that instant to leap on her, and just as he was leaning down, prepared to bite her neck, a squeak drew his attention to the side. His gaze was hard, hungry for blood. Yet when a small shape tumbled into the light, his gaze turned soft. A small, bundle of tan fur stood, blue eyes wide as it looked at it's mother, and then Fort. The baby squeaked once more, and from underneath him he heard the she cougar let out a grunt. A frown struck his maw, and cautiously he leapt off of her. Staring at her with knowing orange eyes. "Forgive me mistress." He muttered quietly, before turning and running out of the cave. He slid to a stop, staring at Saba with disturbed eyes. " That cougar has offspring, i will not be killing it. If that means i cannot join your pack, so be it." He spoke softly, and then with a weak smile, still charming at most, he sat and awaited her reply
Back to top Go down
MoonLight

MoonLight

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 am

MoonLight padded through the rocky territory, disturbed a bit because the stars were not shining this night. She sighed, and then looked at her pelt; she had mud on her white fur, and that made her blend in with the shadows. She shrugged slightly, and then as she went on with her midnight walk, she came across Saba's scent; along with the scent of an unknown male wolf. MoonLight didn't know if her Alphess might be in danger or not, so she decided to follow their scents. She walked to a small bush that was beside a rock, and rolled herself in it; disguising her scent. She then continued on following the trail of scents, her paw-steps completely silent, hoping that Saba was not in any danger. As she got closer, she realized that they were going to the cougar's cave. The lead spy then sneaked off closer behind a rock beside the cave, using a trail she made herself so that they would not be able to see her walk behind it, making no noise at all, her scent hidden, and so was her pelt. No one would be able to know she was there unless they ran around the rock, or something weird like that. She didn't look around the rock, and she just listened silently. With something like this, no one would be able to know that she was there, and she was pleased with that. She then listened to what the male wolf said, and then she knew that Saba was not in danger, and she was relieved with that.

(Sorry, just wanted to join in.)
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 pm

(you don't have to apologise Moon ... xD)
As soon as Fortissimo got out of the cave, Saba had a feeling that he wasn't successful. "That cougar has offspring, i will not be killing it. If that means i cannot join your pack, so be it.", the brute spoke. Saba smiled slightly. She never met a wolf like him before. " You can join the pack. I know you are brave enough to get into a fight with a wild cat, but the fact that you left it alone because it has offspring proves that you are also honorable. You are Lead Hunter." (yeah, change of plans Wink) Saba was watching the brute in front of her. Her glance was gliding over his figure as she waited for a response. Her head was full of thoughts she couldn't control so she kept a neutral facial expression.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:58 pm

" You can join the pack. I know you are brave enough to get into a fight with a wild cat, but the fact that you left it alone because it has offspring proves that you are also honorable. You are Lead Hunter." As the alphess spoke, Fortissimo bowed his head, his muscular body shaking from the effort. The blood on his side was dried, and it pulled against his tan and gray fur. " Thank you, princesa. I assure you i will not make you regret your choice." His Russian voice flowed wonderfully, as he spoke the heavy language of English. Though it was very tempting to speak his own language, feel the harsh syllables gliding off of his tongue..."Это хорошая вещь, мой отец учил меня, как охотиться на кроликоb" He murmured under his breath, giving the female a charming smile, his orange eyes dancing with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:26 pm

The fae looked at Fortissimo not knowing what to answer. She didn't know Russian so she couldn't understand him. Then she remembered that she is there only because she had to find out who he is and check if he wants to join the pack. "However, you are a part of the pack now, you can do whatever you want inside our territory", She turned around in order to leave "Just don't start any fights with other members", she added quickly. She thought about asking him if he needs some help, or someone who will show him around, but she decided that the best thing for her now is to leave and spend some time alone.

Last edited by Saba on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Orange eyes watched the female curiously, slightly amused. The large brute let out a laugh, deep and curtle within his thick chest. " So quick to leave, princesa? Tell me it isn't something i've said?" His brow wrinkled in confusion, pale and tan fur fluffing up against the small breeze that had began.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Saba looked back at the new pack member. She didn't really know why she wanted to leave so quickly, but she did. "You didn't say anything wrong. I just want to be alone right now." she replied. That was a lie though. She wasn't sure what she wants anymore. Talking to Fortissimo confused her way too much. She was looking right into Fortissimo's eyes. Hopefully, her golden orbs weren't disclosing her confusion. She wanted to be tough and determined...like a real leader...
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Orbs flashing with understanding, the gray and tan wolf hesitated. What was he going to do now? He was unfamilar with this place... One ear flicking backwards, he stood where he was, waiting for the female to turn her back on him and leave. " Do you really want to be alone, princesa?" He boldly stated, orange lampshades narrowing. " Running away from your feelings isn't going to help, liebe." His eyes unnarrowed, and he leaned back on his heels, raising a brow. " At least that's how it is for me, i like to have people support me in times when i want to run away." He offered her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Saba thought about it for a minute. "Well, then you'll have to stop flirting with the Alphess. And do not call me love, princesa, liebe or anything like that ever again." She turned around giving Fortissimo a sign that he should follow her if he needs a tour. She wasn't sure if she had any nerves for that, but she continued anyway.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 pm

With a gruntled sound in his throat, the brute visibly flinched, ears pressing back against his head. Why was she so bothered by it? He pondered silently, his massive figure padding slowly after her. He didn't express a word, or even look at the female. He had to admit, her words stung. A sigh building in his throat, he dedicated his sight to expressively staring at the ground, ears flicking back and forth with hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 pm

They were slowly leaving Eldarde and entering Sulina. There was more and more snow surrounding them and the sun started to raise. They couldn't really see it, though because the weather was cloudy. As Saba realized that Fortissimo is a little bit quiet, she turned around and asked if he's ok. She always cared for others and she couldn't help it. Even when someone is annoying to her she hate it when she hurts others becasue she gets annoyed easily.

--
Eldarde                          Thebes10
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

As the female turned to face him, her voice echoing in his ears, Fortissimo lowered his head, staring at her with apologizing eyes. " Just thinking." He replied smoothly, business like, the former charm in his voice completely evaporated. His eyes holding hers for a few more seconds, before glancing away disheartedly, and looking at the surroundings around them. " What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

"We are just leaving Eldarde...it's the rockiest part of the territory", the fae answered trying not to look in the brute's eyes. She knew she'll feel guilty then. She always does, she hates making mistakes. "We'll enter Sulina now, hope that you are used to the cold" she said and continued walking forward. There was more snow and the ground wasn't that rocky anymore. Saba felt the wind in her white fur and she knew it got colder. But not cold enough for an arctic wolf..
(rp in Sulina now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldarde    Eldarde                          Empty

Back to top Go down

Eldarde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonstone Pack :: Role-Play :: Pack RP-
Jump to: